ACCA Course – ACCA
Attendance Part Time, Full Time
Become part of a huge global network of highly skilled accountants with our Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) course.
We prepare you for a range ACCA exams, and welcome international students from across the globe to study in the UK. Birmingham City University’s status as a Platinum Approved Learning Partner reflects the quality of our course.
You’ll be taught by qualified accountants, and upon completion you’ll leave with the qualifications and skills the accountancy and finance industry look for.
ACCA Open Day
Our next ACCA Open Day is on January 17 2019. Register now.
What’s covered in the course?
The course starts in either late August / early September or January and takes between one to three years full-time to complete, depending on your current qualifications. It’s structured so that Full Time students must choose to study either four, five or six ACCA papers each academic year, and a minimum of two papers each semester. Part Time students do not need to undertake any minimum number of papers, as they can take just one singular paper.
We let you study all the modules (excluding Advanced Performance Management) you need to take the ACCA professional exams, so you’ll be able to work towards becoming a member of the world’s fastest-growing international professional accounting body. The course is flexible, allowing you to join the programmes at different stages and choose the relevant modules you need for your exams, studying at a pace that suits you.
Our tutors are generally qualified accountants with expert academic and professional knowledge and experience. They have worked for companies such as Cadbury Schweppes, Marks and Spencer Financial Services, the Audit Commision, BDO Stoyhayward, Deloitte, Kaplan Financial and KPMG, and can therefore use real-life experiences to enhance your learning in the classroom.
Why Choose Us?
- Birmingham City University is one of a select few UK universities who are Platinum approved by the ACCA. This is the highest level of accreditation, and it is a distinction we have held continuously for over 10 years.
- In 2017, our students achieve outstanding results, outperforming the qualification’s global pass rate by a large margin.
- Our industry experienced staff and small class sizes means you’ll get personal, dedicated tuition and support.
- Our all-inclusive fees are very competitive and include revision, tuition and mock exams, providing our students with great value for money.
- We welcome students from around the world, creating a diverse, multi-cultural learning environment.
- And if you are an international student, we’re highly experienced at guiding international students throughout their studies, providing you with the opportunity to enrol onto free sessions such as improving your English language, mathematical or study skills.