Chat with us, powered by LiveChat


We are highly elated you have made the right choice. You have decided to choose Carpa Education for your study abroad program. Before you start, you must access yourself and make sure you meet the following admissions criteria:

1. You must be at least 18 years of age.
You must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).

2. You must be in good standing with your home institution and will be required to present one Academic Recommendation with your application. Note: Two Academic Recommendations are required if applying for an internship or Master degree program.

3. You mustn't have any criminal record in Nigeria, your home country or anywhere else.

4. You are in good moral and financial standing to pursue your academic program abroad.

Registering for a course at a Chinese university is very easy. Students simply need to take certain steps to apply for their preferred course. In order to help students complete their application online, it is recommended that international students follow the simple instructions presented here.


Required Documents for admission are listed as follows :

  1. International Passport: Clear Scanned Copy
  2. Passport Size Photograph: Recent Photo with White background  
  3. Academic Transcript And Certificate (must be notarized)
  4. CV/Resume
  5. Physical Examination / Health Report
  6. Police clearance certificate
  7. Bank statement 
  8. English Proficiency Certificate (Optional)
  9. Two recommendation letter (Ms/Ph.D)
  10. Study Plan/ Research Proposal (Ms/PhD)
  11. HSK certificate of proficiency in Chinese (Optional)

1. Passport Scan Copy

Dear student, the first thing you need is a valid passport. This is an important document because, without a valid passport, you can not study in the country of your dreams. A valid passport is your identity. So if you do not have it, we suggest that you prepare your passport at the embassy office in your home country. In addition, if you already have your passport, make sure its expiry date has not expired. If it has already expired, you must immediately renew your passport. Also note that to obtain a visa in any country, your passport must have a validity of more than 6 months.

2. Passport Sized Photo

The recommended passport size photo is (50mm x 40mm) in general. The photo must be sharp, colorful and the background must be simple, white or off-white. The height of the head must be between 28 and 33 mm. The width of the head must be between 21mm and 24mm. You must submit a color photo taken within the last 6 months. The passport photo should not use filters on the face or take your picture of someone else or selfie Remove your glasses for your photo.


3. Academic Transcript And Certificate (must be notarized)

Bachelors degree students must provide their transcripts and certificates. Masters candidates must bring their transcripts and undergraduate certificates, and doctoral students must provide both transcripts and certificates (undergraduate and postgraduate).

Please note that all transcripts and certificates must be notarized.

Note: Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with a Chinese or English translation.

4. CV/Resume

Candidates must prepare their CV if they wish to study abroad in the country of their choice. The curriculum vitae or CV must include their academic qualifications with results, personal information (name, date of birth, marital status, national identifier or school identifier, physical address, contact number, nationality, language, etc.), faculty reference of your name, address, and designation), personal accomplishment, etc.

5. Physical Examination

The medical examination must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Try to follow all the procedure instructed in this medical form with valid information. Invalid information will not be accepted if the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Medical examination results will be valid for 6 months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration as they plan to take the medical examination.


6. Police Clearance

Authorization from the State Police Department is also required for study purposes. This is important because foreign countries will not allow anyone to enter their territory with a criminal record. A police certificate is an official document approved by the police or government agencies to prove that the applicant has not committed any criminal offense similar to an arrest or conviction. For this, you must provide your police clearance certificate. A police certificate is also known as a good citizen certificate.



7. Bank Statement

Bank Statements must be shown to any foreign country if you are applying for study purpose.. So dear applicants, you need to have  all your documents ready.  You can show your sponsor’s bank statement.  Sponsors can be your parents or anyone who are related to your blood.

8. English Proficiency Certificate

In China, some universities do not require that the student must have IELTS/ TOEFL but if you study in Chinese Taught for CSC scholarship, English Proficiency Certificate will be required. If you have already taken your IELTS exam recently, then its more likely you would be accepted.

9. HSK certificate of proficiency in Chinese (Only for Chinese taught)

The Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) is a China’s national standardized test designed and improved by the HSK Center of Beijing Language and Culture University to assess the Chinese language proficiency of non-native speakers (including foreigners, overseas Chinese and students from Chinese national minorities). It is only required when applicants want to study in a Chinese medium.

10. Two Recommendation Letters (Ms/Ph.D.)

Applicants for all graduate studies need two recommendation letters.  Letters must be included professors’ phone number and email address.  These two recommendation letters are only for masters and Ph.D. 

11. Study Plan/ Research Proposal (Ms/PhD)

Applicants for graduate studies need a study plan or research proposal in Chinese or in English (not less than 800 words) for the Ms or Ph.D. applicants.



    Apply Now