Accounting and Finance (Masters Stage) – UK Campus – MSc
Attendance Full Time
Starting September 2019, January 2020, May 2020
The Accounting and Finance (Masters Stage) course offers the opportunity to top up your existing professional accounting qualifications to MSc level quickly, gaining additional insight and understanding in the process.
Our course will put you in an excellent position to approach and perform middle and senior management roles across different accounting and finance sectors, as well as gaining practical and transferrable skills.
Subject to Updates
As part of BCU’s commitment to providing excellent student experience, the content and structure of this course is being refreshed to ensure that it continues to meet the highest educational standards. This page will be updated with the revised course documentation by 30 June 2019.
What’s covered in the course?
- You’ll extend your understanding and awareness of the major finance theories behind strategic decision-making, as well as the finance theories which underpin a company’s financial decisions.
- The course encourages the analytical, technical, interpersonal and intellectual skills that may have been missing from your CCAB qualifications, and you’ll also learn the modern methods used to research topics in accounting and finance.
- By choosing this course, you’ll study with Birmingham City Business School, a well-respected institution which has been granted Platinum Approved Learning Provider status from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). This accreditation means our courses remain fresh and relevant, as well as giving us great industry links which will prove invaluable for your career prospects.
- On our Accounting and Finance (Masters Stage) course, you’ll get to apply the knowledge and skills you’ve gained in your studies with a research project, choosing a relevant topic and conducting in-depth research.
Why Choose Us?
- The course offers a respected programme of study around one of the business world’s key functions, preparing you for finance jobs and accountancy careers.
- You’ll work in an international atmosphere, with students from across the globe offering different viewpoints and methods.
- As a University, we are an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Platinum Approved Learning Partner, recognising our high-quality student support and teaching. This also assists and embellishes your employability prospects upon graduating.
- Our small class sizes and comprehensive learner development support ensure you get the most of your course.
- You’ll work in our new, cutting-edge facility, The Curzon Building, which boasts state-of-the-art facilities.
- If English is not your first language, you’ll have the opportunity to develop a high level of adequacy in the international business language of English.