Cosmetics Branding and Promotion – MA
Attendance Full Time, Part Time
If you are interested in working in the global cosmetics industry and have an interest in the branding and promotion of beauty and cosmetics products and services then this course is for you. You will develop a range of practical business, creative and entrepreneurial skills and have the opportunity to research key and current trends in the beauty and cosmetics industry.
Your personal programme of study is supported by visits to appropriate cosmetics and beauty industry events or organisations and/or interviews of professionals involved in cosmetics or beauty services promotion.
What’s covered in the course?
On the course you will get involved in blogging, social media, website development, entrepreneurship and brand development.
You’ll be actively encouraged to take part in debates about the professional, educational, political and cultural implications of beauty and cosmetics in modern societies around the world.
You will also explore and use different research methods to investigate the branding and promotion of beauty services and cosmetics through marketing, advertising, events management, publicity or public relations.
By the end of the course you will have gained the ability to apply the knowledge, skills and methodologies of cosmetics branding and promotion to the analysis of complex cosmetics branding and promotion issues, and to the expression of sophisticated marketing, advertising concepts.
You will also have developed the ability to identify personal, career and practical goals related to cosmetics branding and promotion including work experience and entrepreneurship.
Why Choose Us?
- We are a significant provider of fashion and textile education and have an extensive portfolio of programmes and specialisations.
- You can develop ideas and projects relating to your home town or country, comparing the European beauty sector with the rest of the world
- You’ll be given opportunities to work on live projects with business and industry
- We can help you to develop your career goals in cosmetics, branding and promotion with opportunities for internships
- You’ll be given the opportunity to network and collaborate with other fashion students, our wider postgraduate community and beyond