Fashion Design – MA
Attendance Full Time, Part Time
Our practical postgraduate fashion design course is an ideal choice if you are passionate about developing a career in Fashion Design.
You’ll develop all the skills and knowledge needed to strengthen your personal creativity and style by taking a professional approach to fashion design.
You will plan your career and benefit from a series of topical lectures which explore major issues linked to the world of fashion design, followed by talks from leading industry practitioners. Many of our graduates go on to start up their own, or even develop existing family businesses.
What’s covered in the course?
Your learning will be focused on studio and workshop practice, featuring personal programmes of study and joint lectures and seminars.
You’ll also enjoy specialist interpretations of art, craft and design supported by our highly experienced course team.
Based at our city centre Parkside campus, you will have access to a wide range of conventional and CAD facilities available including digital print, digital Jaquard and a Gerber fashion CAD suite, as well as the opportunity to collaborate with a faculty full of creative students.
Your learning environment will encourage you to become an adaptable, flexible and knowledgeable graduate, equipped to pursue a career in the fashion industry.
Why Choose Us?
- Discuss and analyse the professional, commercial and cultural dimensions of fashion design in modern society
- Study with a globally respected provider of education in fashion and textiles.
- Access a wide range of facilities, including digital print and a Gerber fashion CAD suite. There are also specialist facilities available in glass and ceramics
- Network and collaborate with other fashion students, our wider postgraduate community and beyond
- Enjoy a vast archive of fashion publications dating back to the 1930s.