Fashion Promotion – MA
Attendance Full Time, Part Time
Our postgraduate Fashion Promotion course is highly vocational and an ideal choice if you want to work in fashion communication and the promotion of fashion companies, goods, events and brands.
The course attracts students from all disciplines from around the world, and we urge you to enrich your perspective as a global citizen, through expanding your cultural horizons in a stimulating multi-cultural environment and helping you to become a global graduate equipped to meet the needs of employers across the world.
Your learning environment will encourage you to become an adaptable, flexible and knowledgeable graduate, equipped to pursue a career in the fashion industry. Many of our graduates go on to start up their own, or even develop existing family businesses.
What’s covered in the course?
You’ll be actively encouraged to take part in debates about the professional, educational, political and cultural implications of fashion promotion in modern societies around the world.
You will also explore and use different research methods to investigate the branding and promotion of fashion through marketing, advertising, events management, publicity or public relations.
Based at our city centre Parkside campus, you will have access to relevant software and computer equipment, and have the opportunity to collaborate with a faculty full of creative students.
Why Choose Us?
- We are a significant provider of fashion and textile education and have an extensive portfolio of programmes and specialisations.
- You’ll be given the opportunity to network and collaborate with other fashion students, our wider postgraduate community and beyond
- We can help you develop your career goals in fashion, branding and promotion with opportunities for internships
- Ideas and projects can be developed relating to your home town or country, comparing the European fashion sector with the rest of the world
- From the start you’ll be able to work on live projects with business and industry