Fashion Styling – MA
Attendance Full Time, Part Time
Our Fashion Styling course focuses on your ability to develop a personal creative style, entrepreneurial abilities and a professional approach.
The course is primarily vocational and practical, and caters for those with career interests in contemporary fashion styling, visualisation and communications.
What’s covered in the course?
Throughout the course, you’ll explore and use different research methods to investigate how styling is used to promote fashion through marketing, advertising, events management, publicity or public relations. You’ll learn the skills and knowledge needed for a professional career in fashion styling, with opportunities to collaborate with other fashion students and work on live projects with industry.
Based at our city centre Parkside campus, you will have access to relevant software and computer equipment, and have the opportunity to collaborate with a faculty full of creative students.
Your learning environment will encourage you to become an adaptable, flexible and knowledgeable graduate, equipped to pursue a career in the fashion industry.
Why Choose Us?
- We are a significant provider of fashion and textile education and have an extensive portfolio of programmes and specialisations.
- You’ll be given the opportunity to network and collaborate with other fashion students, our wider postgraduate community and beyond
- We can help you develop your career goals in fashion, branding and promotion with opportunities for internships
- Ideas and projects can be developed relating to your home town or country, comparing the European fashion sector with the rest of the world
- From the start you’ll be able to work on live projects with business and industry