Insurance and Risk Management – MSc
Attendance MSc - Distance Learning
Want to study a Master’s in risk management? Our part time MSc Insurance and Risk Management course allows you to learn and earn at the same time.
Developed in response to the global attention to risk and insurance – particularly from a technological and political view, our MSc Insurance Risk Management course focuses on the relationship between the two disciplines, ensuring you graduate ready to become a leading force in any organisation.
There is an increased demand for directors, risk managers and consultants qualified at postgraduate level, to help appreciate the increasing demand for organisations to implement effective risk reporting systems. With this in mind, our course is designed to enhance your skills and train you to become a qualified, assured director.
What’s covered in the course?
This is a part-time course delivered online, with material developed for you to explore and apply the techniques of risk management to the world of insurance.
You’ll be encouraged to share your work experiences and to evaluate real-life case studies, both of which will bring real-life experiences to your studies.
Why Choose Us?
- Earn and learn at the same time
- The course has a strategic focus rather than operational
- You will be taught by an established team with over 20 years’ experience of delivering risk based courses.
- The Centre prides itself on its extremely high pass rates.
- We get to know our students as individuals and support their specific needs, or can signpost them to other areas of the University that can provide additional, complimentary support.
- Our course is delivered with flexible distance learning, so you can fit your studies alongside work and personal commitments.
- We use real live international case studies to facilitate learning and bridge the gap between theory and practice.
- Exceptional value for money