International Human Resource Management – MA
Attendance Full Time, Part Time
Want to study a Master’s in human resource management? Our International Human Resource Management course is ideal for people who want to qualify professionally with the CIPD.
For full-time students, the course runs over one full year. For some sessions, full-time and part-time students will be taught together, allowing UK-based and international students the chance to share experiences and bring a global perspective to HR issues.
For full-time students the Masters course is ideal as it allows you to complete the requirements of the CIPD for the award of the Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management.
Successful completion of the core and the option modules will enable you to become Associate Members of the CIPD with eligibility for upgrading to Chartered Membership.
What’s covered in the course?
We have an experienced teaching team who combine real work experience of human resource management with the academic qualifications, bringing a strategic and conceptual view to the topics covered. Sessions are interactive and we invite guest speakers, encourage students to work together on case studies, arrange visits and incorporate role-playing activities to develop practical HR skills.
One of the CIPD core modules requires you to apply the knowledge and skills gained on the course to conduct a piece of research on a ‘live’ HR issues and this further enhances individual skills and enhances employability.
Why Choose Us?
- Our course is fully approved by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and is equivalent to the CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma which allows you gain associate level membership and eligibility to upgrade to Chartered Membership status on meeting the CIPD requirements.
- The programme allows you to study either on a full-time or part-time basis, so that you can combine work with achieving your qualification
- The course covers the core CIPD modules but allows you also to select modules in specialist areas.
- Interactive teaching sessions with guest speakers and professional skills development sessions.
- The Master’s stage of the course allows you to consider HRM from an international perspective.