International MBA – MBA
Attendance Full Time
Attendance Full Time
Want to study an MBA in Birmingham? Our International MBA will give you a global view of international management.
The international business environment is rapidly changing, and a different market reality is emerging. As a student of today and manager of the future, you need to adapt and adopt flexible patterns of thinking and behaviour to succeed as global manager of tomorrow.
The International Masters in Business Administration (IMBA) has been designed with this in mind, as it explores in detail the nature and implications of the changes in the business environment and provides you with the skills and mindset that will allow you to operate effectively within such an unstable and unpredictable environment. You’ll also be taught to successfully lead the organisations of the future, regardless of sector or country.
What’s covered in the course?
The course is designed to meet the needs of contemporary international businesses and blends academic excellence and professional skills, equipping you with marketable skills to operate and excel at strategic level across different sectors and in different countries. The course has a strong emphasis on employability and enhancing employability skills and will help you develop general communication and inter-personal skills.
You will emerge from our International MBA with well-developed powers of analysis, clear perspectives on strategy and strategic thinking, creative problem solving, an entrepreneurial mindset and highly effective communication and research skills – all of which are demanded by employers around the world.
Should you wish to start your own business, you will have the opportunity to explore and test your ideas in a supportive environment. The course has been designed to provide graduates with expertise in strategy, marketing, leadership, finance, global human resource management, international business, entrepreneurship, operations and project management, and research skills.
You become part of the international community while on the course, as you will study with students from different parts of the globe. Through our links with industry, the learning experience takes you from the classroom to the factory floor, through sponsored study/field trips to companies in the region, and with our organised internship course, you have the opportunity to gain valuable work experience while you study.
Why Choose Us?
- You could have the chance to gain invaluable practical work experience through an ‘In-company’ internship project, an up to 12-week project based in a company anywhere in the world.
- You have opportunities to go on field trips to world renowned companies as part of your learning experience.
- You will learn from highly experienced lecturers who have industry experience and are specialists in their fields.
- We will help you with your future employability by offering essential training in key areas such as CV writing, presentation skills, interview technique and other essential skills demanded by employers.
- You will develop a global perspective of management as you study and share experiences with students from different parts of the world.