Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Thank you for reaching out to Us

Now that your Journey has started, please take some time to learn more about Carpa Education. You can relax and read important news in our blogs!


Do you have questions about how to obtain a visa, What is required to study in China, what you need to study in UK, the requirements for studying in Canada? We have all your questions answered on our FAQ page. Please check it out.


Start by calling one of our councilors or just dropping by our office. It might sound obvious, but if you don’t know something, you need to find someone who does. For most people, going to university abroad is something you’ve never done before. You may have studied at a local university or know someone who has been abroad, but going abroad for university is something entirely new. So it’s important that you get advice from someone who knows what they’re talking about. And the key thing here is that it’s a trusted advisor. Don’t take your car to the mechanic with a bad reputation; go to the one with lots of happy customers. A good place to start looking for advice about applying to universities abroad is CARPA EDUCATION

Some of the most prestigious universities in the world are in English-speaking countries. Admission is difficult and competition is high. Add to that the fact that English might not be your native language, and you can see why getting into these universities can be challenging. If you are a Nigerian living in Nigeria, you might think you know enough English because English is the official language in the country, but you are wrong. You English probably needs a lot of work too. But don’t let that put you off.

By using our service you can be sure that you get all the assistance you need to make a successful application, and you can even secure guaranteed admission to one of our 700+ college and university partners, as soon as you meet the entry requirements. As part of the service, we offer English language programs for IELTS and TOEFL, so if your English doesn’t meet the required level, we can recommend the right course for you to improve.

Going straight to university isn’t the only option for getting a degree abroad. If you don’t quite meet the entry requirements, or if you want to get a feel for what higher education in an English-speaking country is like without committing fully to university life, you can join a college or join a pathway program as offered in countries like UK, Canada and US. These offer foundation courses which allow you to start with lower entry requirements, build up the academic knowledge and English proficiency that you need, and then transition to university when you’re ready. In fact, 45% of all undergraduates in the USA start at community college, and over 25,000 students a year choose Pathways, so these are options worth exploring. For Chinese universities, things are a lot easier, some universities might ask for English language requirements, though most may not, fees are much less expensive.

Choosing a university is one of the biggest decisions of your life, but don’t let it be more complicated than it actually is. If you explore all of your options and get the best advice that you can, the decision will be much easier and clearer.
You can call our offices to speak with a consultant today to make an informed decision for your higher education abroad.
Apply for the right course at the right university with our professional help and guidance.
Obtain your admission, get qualified, reach your academic and career goals successfully.

Leave us a Comment

Hi There,
You can chat with us on Whatsapp.