Carpa Education Official Agent for University of Bradford
Carpa Education Official Agent for University of Bradford. Carpa Education, an education consultancy company located in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state, Nigeria has been appointed official representative of the University of Bradford, a public research university located in the city of Bradford, West Yorkshire, England. This appointment is in recognition of Carpa Education’s industry best practices and resolve to provide quality consultation to students who want to study abroad in the UK.
University of Bradford Highlights include the following:
- The University strongly supports entrepreneurship among its students and graduates to help shape their future
- Students have fantastic work placement opportunities and benefit from the University’s global network of potential employers
- The University has a strong track record of graduates entering professional and managerial level jobs
- Triple accredited business school, one of an elite group of business schools to achieve this (AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS)
- One of the world’s first, and largest, University centres dedicated to the study of peace and conflict resolution
- 3rd in the UK for Forensic Science (The Complete University Guide 2020)
- Our Archaeology programme is ranked top 20 in the UK by The Complete University Guide 2020, and top 200 in the world in the 2019 QS World University Rankings by subject
- Top 10 in the UK for Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Optometry & Opthalmics, Medical Technology and Forensic Science by The Complete University Guide 2020
- 4th in the UK for Chemical Engineering in the Guardian University League Table 2020
- Silver awardee for the excellence of teaching (Teaching Excellence Framework 2017)
- 94% of Bradford’s graduates go into work or further study within six months of graduation – (HESA 2017).
At Carpa Education, we work in the best interest of both students and our partner universities and colleges – we are professional and reliable. We follow the British Council’s “Guide to Good Practice for Education Agents” in our conducts and the Principles of ”London Statement”. Our activities also incorporate guidelines of Study UK, ICEF, CCEA and other professional bodies. In addition to the professional code of conducts, we observe ethical, moral and personal values to maintain high standards in our work.
Students who are residents of Akwa Ibom State, Rivers state, Cross River State or Abuja who would like to study in the UK are advised to contact Carpa Education at our office at 183, Ikot Ekpene Road, Uyo, 07088660078, 08080808718, 07088889366 or contact our representatives in Port Harcourt, 08099419239 and Abuja +2348130825692